Experienced Denver Family Law Attorneys
The choice of the right attorney can mean everything for your family law case. At Gebhardt Emerson Moodie Bonanno, LLC, our law firm is focused on being there for you when your family faces an uncertain future. With decades of combined experience helping families in Denver and across Colorado, our lawyers know how to help you get through your case to help you move forward with your life.
Our Family Law Areas Of Emphasis
GEM Family Law assists with a wide range of family law cases for our clients. We work hard to resolve matters before court becomes necessary. However, if a sensible resolution is not possible, have extensive courtroom experience and will not back down if it is in your best interests to take things to trial. Some of the various issues we assist with include:
- Adoption: We find a great deal of satisfaction in helping families grow. Whether you need help with stepparent adoption or other adoption concerns, we can help guide you through the process.
- Alternative dispute resolution: We help find creative solutions to complex family law issues using collaborative law, mediation or other alternative dispute resolution methods appropriate for your situation.
- Child and family investigator: Several of our attorneys are certified as Child and Family Investigators (CFIs) and can assist in providing assessments concerning the best interests of the child in custody matters.
- Child custody: Our attorneys understand how important it is for you to remain in your child’s life. We help develop comprehensive parenting time plans that help you protect the time you get to spend with your child.
- Child support: Whether seeking support or contesting a request for support, our attorneys can help you determine the options available in your case.
- Dependency and neglect: If you’ve been accused of being an unfit parent, we are here to help you protect your parental rights.
- Divorce: Whether you have a relatively simple divorce or a complex high-asset divorce involving a complicated property division matter, our lawyers will work with you throughout the process, including in the courtroom, if necessary.
- Nontraditional families: No two families are alike – and our law firm has extensive experience helping couples who may face uncertainty due to ever-changing laws.
- Protection orders: Whether seeking a protection order or being accused of violence in a family law case, our attorneys can help you navigate these often difficult circumstances to find the right path forward for your situation.
We know that this is a stressful time in your life. It can be confusing and frustrating to be in this situation and not know what is going to happen. We will listen to you and take time to answer the questions you have. Once you have decided what is best for you, we will work together to help you solve these concerns.
Find Out How We Can Help With Your Colorado Family Law Issue
We offer free consultations to clients with family law concerns. Located in Denver, we help clients throughout the state. To find a time that works for you or to speak to a member of our team, please call our office at 720-443-4892 or send us an email.